The TP200 is a cost effective touch-trigger probing system for point to point measurement of 3D features on workpieces.
The SP25 is a compact scanning probing system:
Five Scaning modules to scan workpieces with different stylus (up to 400 mm):
– SM25-1 scanning module: for length probes 20-50 mm
– SM25-2 scanning module: for stylus lengths 50-105 mm
– SM25-3 scanning module: for length lengths 120-200 mm
– SM25-4 scanning module: for stylus lengths 220-400 mm
– SM25-5 scanning module: for asymmetrically and angled stylii configurations.
The SP80 is a high precision scanning probing sytem.
The main application of the SP80 are measuring tasks that either require high accuracy or the use of long and heavy stylus configurations.